Uyuni is a small town very cold (situated at 3669 m.a.s.l) where you start your tour of 1,2,3 and 4 days. There are all the services that you might need such as: internet, laundry services, bank, immigrations office (if you want to go to Chile), restaurants, hotels, hotels, but there is no ATM and it is better if you go with enough cash. Tour is available with English speaking guide with a extra cost.
The tour begins with the pick up at the Palacio de Sal at 09:00 AM in a Jeep 4x4 to visit the Trains Cemetary and the Salt Processor, To then contemplate the biggest salar in the world where we will have a photo stop; After a few minutes we arrived at the Hotel de Sal (museum) where we will have lunch. Free time in the salar to take photos. Visit to the Fish Island. Later we have the transport to our to the skirts of the Tunupa volcano where we spend the night. ACCOMMODATION ROOM. DOUBLE OR BEDROOM FOR THE GROUP.
After breakfast we will visit the Tunupa volcano. Place from where we will have a spectacular view of the surroundings. Free time for photos. After the return to Uyuni we will leave you in the village of Uyuni around 04:00 PM.
• 2 lunches , 1 dinner , 1 breakfast.
• Driver / Guide in Spanish.
• Transportation from the beginning to the end of the Tour in a Jeep 4X4 (6 pax )
• 1 night accommodation.
• Fish Island Tickets 30bs.
• Water, appetizers, Bus terminal taxes.
• Entrance to the Salt Hotel (Visit inside) Buy something is income
WHAT TO BRING?
• Sun glasses (necessary).
• Sun block , hat, flashlight, water bottle.
• Warm clothes (fleece/polar, wind breaker).
• Enough cash.