Uyuni is a small town very cold (situated at 3669 m.a.s.l) where you start your tour of 1,2,3 and 4 days. There are all the services that you might need such as: internet, laundry services, bank, immigrations office (if you want to go to Chile), restaurants, hotels, hotels, but there is no ATM and it is better if you go with enough cash. Tour is available with English speaking guide with a extra cost.
We leave from Uyuni at 10:30 AM in a 4x4 to visit first: The Train Cemetery, Salt Process building, Salt Hotel and Fish Island. In this Island you will see giant cactus, algae fossil, singular type of flora and enjoy spectacular views. Lunch and photo session in the middle of the Salt Flats. We will be back in Uyuni at 06:00 PM.
• Transport for the tour in a Jeep 4x4 (6 tourists)
• Driver - Guide (Spanish spoken)
• Lunch the day of the tour
• Water during the tour.
• Transport La Paz - Uyuni - La Paz.
• Admission fee for the island "Isla del Pescado" 30 Bs.
WHAT TO BRING?
• Sun glasses (necessary).
• Sun block , hat, flashlight, water bottle.
• Warm clothes (fleece/polar, wind breaker).
• Enough cash.